March 19th, 2020 | 12:20 pm
As the COVID-19 situation develops, City Administration is closely monitoring multiple resource outlets to make the best decision for the safety of our residents, visitors, and staff.
All Municipal programs and events are closed through April 17th. Please see below for more information.
All Public Meetings have been cancelled:
- City Commission
- Board of Adjustment
- Planning Board
- Code Enforcement Special Magistrate
- Parks & Recreation Board
– When paying your utility bill, please remember we have several options including online via Point and Pay, by phone at 863-291-5270 between the hours of 8 am and 4:30 pm and by dropping off check or money order into the dropbox outside.
– We will be waving late fees for utilities.
– There will be no utility cut-offs for the months of March and April.
– No disconnections or late fees will be assessed at this time.
– Library patrons are encouraged to utilize the Polk County Library Cooperative’s Books by Mail service, BMail. This service is free to all residents of Polk County. Materials are delivered to your home via mail. Individuals who are short or long term home bound qualify for free delivery and returns. Able body individuals receive free delivery but must return items to any Polk County Library Cooperative site.
We will provide more updates as we receive them. Please use the links below for the most up-to-date information.
Comments are closed.