Thank you for your interest in the City of Lake Alfred!
The City of Lake Alfred is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment selections will be based on individual merit and qualifications without regard for political or religious opinions or affiliations; race; color; creed; sex; age; disability; national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
|Police Detective/ Communications||Police Department||$36,794 plus benefits||05/05/17|
|Assists with scheduling, planning, organization and implementation of investigations and communications staff within the department. Performs professional law enforcement work in the protection of life and property through the enforcement of federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Assists the public in the prevention and reporting of criminal activity, documentation of evidence, traffic enforcement and traffic accidents. Must have three (3) years of acceptable experience as a Police Officer, Lake Alfred experience preferred and certified as a Field Training Officer. Experience in dispatching and record keeping preferred. Valid FL. DL required;|
|Part-Time Service Worker||Public Works||$12.00/hr||Open until filled|
|Semi-skilled manual work involving the care, maintenance of City streets, highways, parks, and buildings with other manual work as required; Valid FL DL.|
Applying for a job:
- Applications will only be accepted for active job postings.
- Applicants must complete an APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.
- Download the application pdf to access the fillable forms or print to complete.
- Applications may be submitted in person, by mail, or by email.
- Submit a printed application to the City of Lake Alfred’s Administration Building located at 155 E Pomelo Street, Lake Alfred, FL 33850
- Submit digital applications [email protected]
- Please call (863) 291-5747 to ensure your application was received.
- Certain positions require background and drug screening such as Public Safety and Parks and Recreation positions.