No Current Positions
Applying for a job:
- Applications will only be accepted for active job postings.
- Applicants must complete an APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.
- Applications may be submitted in person or by email.
- Submit a printed application to the City of Lake Alfred’s Administration Building located at 155 E Pomelo Street, Lake Alfred, FL 33850
- Submit digital applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call (863) 291-5747 to ensure your application was received.
- Certain positions require background and drug screening such as Public Safety and Parks and Recreation positions.
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Defined-contribution Retirement Plan (401a)
- Deferred Compensation Plan – 457
- Medical, Dental & Life insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
Florida has very broad public records laws. Documents provided to the City of Lake Alfred are covered by Florida Public Records Law and are available to the public and the media upon request.
The City of Lake Alfred is a drug-free workplace. Therefore, certain employment offers will be contingent upon successful completion of a drug screening, which is be part of the background check process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
The City of Lake Alfred does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, family status, marital status or sexual orientation in employment or the provision of services.