Amber Deaton, CPA
Office: City Administration
155 E. Pomelo St.
The Finance Department is comprised of: Accounting, Purchasing, Information Systems, and Utility Billing.
- Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Cash and Investment Management
- Financial Reports
- Internal Audits
Open New Service Account
New accounts are opened at the Administration Building located at:
155 E Pomelo Street.
Lake Alfred, FL 33850
Between the hours of 8 am – 4 pm Monday through Friday
New services are processed (turned-on) between 8-10 am daily, and someone must be at the location to access the building.
The following information is required to open an account:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Proof of residence (closing deed, settlement statement, or lease signed by the property owner)
- Deposit – Please call 863-291-5270 to verify the deposit amount.
To open an account on-line, please provide the following information by fax (863)-291-5317 or email (email@example.com).
- Completed New Service Application
- Date service is to be started
- Voluntary Annexation Form
- Copy of Government-issued photo ID
- Copy of proof of residence (closing deed, settlement statement, or lease signed by the property owner)
- To pay the deposit, please mail a check or complete the One Time Credit Card Payment Authorization
- Monthly Financials
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Annual Budgets
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bid / RFPs (Requests for Proposals) Listing
The Utility Billing is primarily responsible for serving the City’s water, sewer, and sanitation customers. Such services include:
- New Service
- Customer support