Click on the Point and Pay Image below to be connected with the City’s online payment center.
To open a new account, you will need:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Proof of Residence
- Closing statement
- Warranty deed
- Lease signed by the property owner
- Deposit – Please call to verify the deposit amount, (863)291-5270.
New services are processed (turned-on) between 8–10 a.m. daily, and someone must be at the location to access the building.
Utility Billing is responsible for customer care, billing, arranging service calls, setting up new accounts, closing accounts, and collecting payments.
- Bills are mailed on the 10th, and due by the 30th.
- To avoid a $10.00 late fee, please make sure the account is paid by 4:30 p.m. on the 30th of every month.
- If the past due amount is not paid by the 15th of the following month, a non-payment fee is applied to the account, and services may be disconnected.