Utility Billing is responsible for customer care, billing, arranging service calls, setting up new accounts, closing accounts, and collecting payments.
- Bills are mailed on the 10th, and due by the 30th.
- To avoid a $10.00 late fee, please make sure the account is paid by 4:30 p.m. on the 30th of every month.
- If past due amount is not paid by the 15th of the following month a non-payment fee is applied to account, and services may be disconnected.
To open a new account the following information is required:
- Government issued photo ID
- Proof of Residence
- Closing statement
- Warranty deed
- Lease signed by property owner
- Deposit – Please call to verify the deposit amount, (863)291-5270.
New services are processed (turned-on) between 8-10 am daily and someone must be at the location to access the building.