New accounts are opened at the Administration Building located at:
155 E Pomelo Street.
Lake Alfred, FL 33850
Between the hours of 8 am – 4 pm Monday through Friday
New services are processed (turned-on) between 8-10 am daily, and someone must be at the location to access the building.
The following information is required to open an account:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Proof of residence (closing deed, settlement statement, or lease signed by the property owner)
- Deposit – Please call 863-291-5270 to verify the deposit amount.
To open an account on-line, please provide the following information by fax (863)-291-5317 or email (email@example.com).
- Completed New Service Application 2018
- Date service is to be started
- Voluntary Annexation Form
- Copy of Government-issued photo ID
- Copy of proof of residence (closing deed, settlement statement, or lease signed by the property owner)
- To pay the deposit, please mail a check or complete the One Time Credit Card Payment Authorization