Simple rules to safely cross the street
- If you are 10 years old or younger, always cross the street while holding hands with a grown-up.
- Stop at the curb or edge of the street.
- Listen and look for traffic to your left, then to the right, and then to the left again.
- Wait until the street is clear.
- Keep looking left and right until you have crossed the street safely.
- To be on the safe side, always hold hands with a grown-up while walking through a parking lot.
- If possible, cross the street at an Intersection.