Office: City Administration
155 E. Pomelo St.
Human Resources provides essential services to employees and potential employees including:
- Advertisement and Posting Open Positions
- Recruitment and Selection
- Orientation and Exit Interview
- Benefit Administration
- Employee Recognition / Longevity Program
- Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunities
- Policies and Procedures
- State and Federal Compliance & Reporting
The City of Lake Alfred is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The City of Lake Alfred does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability, marital status, family status or sexual orientation in employment or the provision of services.