Thank you for your interest in the City of Lake Alfred!
The City of Lake Alfred is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment selections based on individual merit and qualifications without regard for political or religious opinions or affiliations; race; color; creed; sex; age; disability; national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
To be considered as a candidate for any of our job openings, you will need to fill out our Employment Application
===>>>APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT<<<====
|Police Officer I||Police||$35,264 – $39,713||Open Until Filled|
|Responsible Police Work in the protection of life & property through the enforcement of laws & ordinances. Assists the public in the prevention and reporting of criminal activity, documentation of evidence, traffic enforcement, and traffic accidents. Accountable to and works under the direction of the Police Chief. H.S. Grad or GED. Certification as a Police Officer by the Florida Department of Criminal Justice, Standards, & Training Required. Salary range: $33,565-$37,799 + full benefits, take-home vehicle and pension.
Must fill out City Employment Application, available for download HERE, or fill one out in person at 155 E. Pomelo St. Lake Alfred.
The City of Lake Alfred is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Applying for a job:
- Applications are accepted for active job postings.
- Applicants must complete an APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.
- Download the application PDF to complete.
- Applications may be submitted in person, by mail, or by email.
- Submit a printed application to the City of Lake Alfred’s Administration Building located at 155 E Pomelo Street, Lake Alfred, FL 33850
- Submit digital applications to email@example.com.
- You can call (863) 837-5241 to ensure your application is received.
- Certain positions require background and drug screening, such as Public Safety and Parks and Recreation positions.