Thank you for your interest in the City of Lake Alfred!
The City of Lake Alfred is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment selections will be based on individual merit and qualifications without regard for political or religious opinions or affiliations; race; color; creed; sex; age; disability; national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
|Part-Time Parks and Rec Service Worker I||Parks & Recreation||$12.00/hr||Open until filled|
|Semi-skilled part time manual work involving the care of and maintaining city parks, ballfields, basketball courts, tennis courts, and all other recreational facilities. Required to participate in all City sponsored special events. Accountable to and works under the direction of the Parks and Recreation Director. Valid FL DL, $12.00/hr. Apply 155 E. Pomelo St., Lake Alfred, FL 33850. EOE, DFWP|
|Code Enforcement Officer/Permit Technician||Community Development||$29,873/annual||Open until filled.|
|Professional full-time work involving proactive enforcement of City codes and ordinances. Major duties – customer service; field inspections, investigations, citations, case reports, hearing presentations; receives, processes and issues building permits applications. 2 years of relevant experience; Level Once FACE Certification preferred. Valid FL DL, $29,873 annual salary.
Apply 155 E. Pomelo St., Lake Alfred, FL 33850. EOE, DFWP
|Part-Time Reserve Firefighter/EMT||Fire Department||$10.05 hr||Open until filled.|
|Fire fighting work in combating, extinguishing and preventing fires, answering emergency calls. Works as a member of a team in search and rescue operations at the scene of a fire. Performs life support independently at the scene of an emergency or under the direction of a licensed physician. Performs operational and routine custodial maintenance of fire department equipment, apparatus and quarters. Requirements:
|Part-Time Service Worker||Public Works||$12.00/hr||Open until filled.|
|Semi-skilled manual work involving the care, maintenance of City streets, highways, parks, and buildings with other manual work as required; Valid FL DL required.|
Applying for a job:
- Applications will only be accepted for active job postings.
- Applicants must complete an APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.
- Download the application PDF to access the fillable forms or print to complete.
- Applications may be submitted in person, by mail, or by email.
- Submit a printed application to the City of Lake Alfred’s Administration Building located at 155 E Pomelo Street, Lake Alfred, FL 33850
- Submit digital applications to [email protected].
- You can call (863) 837-5241 to ensure your application is received.
- Certain positions require background and drug screening such as Public Safety and Parks and Recreation positions.