Thank you for your interest in the City of Lake Alfred!
The City of Lake Alfred is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment selections will be based on individual merit and qualifications without regard for political or religious opinions or affiliations; race; color; creed; sex; age; disability; national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
|Part-Time Reserve Firefighter/EMT||Fire Department||$10.05 hr||Open until filled|
|Fire fighting work in combating, extinguishing and preventing fires, answering emergency calls. Works as a member of a team in search and rescue operations at the scene of a fire. Performs life support independently at the scene of an emergency or under the direction of a licensed physician. Performs operational and routine custodial maintenance of fire department equipment, apparatus and quarters. Requirements:
|Part-Time Service Worker||Public Works||$12.00/hr||Open until filled|
|Semi-skilled manual work involving the care, maintenance of City streets, highways, parks, and buildings with other manual work as required; Valid FL DL. required|
Applying for a job:
- Applications will only be accepted for active job postings.
- Applicants must complete an APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.
- Download the application pdf to access the fillable forms or print to complete.
- Applications may be submitted in person, by mail, or by email.
- Submit a printed application to the City of Lake Alfred’s Administration Building located at 120 E Pomelo Street, Lake Alfred, FL 33850
- Submit digital applications to [email protected].
- Please call (863) 291-5747 to ensure your application was received.
- Certain positions require background and drug screening such as Public Safety and Parks and Recreation positions.