- Maintenance of underground piping network
- Provides drinking water and fire protection to citizens
- Ensures water quality though the administration of the blackflow prevention program
- For any service related to water accounts contact Utility Billing
The City of Lake Alfred is proud to join the EPA’s list of ENERGY STAR leaders with our wastewater plant.
- Operation and maintenance of the underground gravity collection and force main system
- Lift Stations
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
The city commission established a stormwater management system charge. The fee is assessed to each utility/sanitation customer inside the city limits for the planning, constructing, operating and maintaining of Stormwater management systems.
Reporting of Illicit Discharges
Pouring a substance into a stormwater inlet such as dirt, debris, concrete, motor oil or paint is prohibited, please call the Public Works Department to report the incident.
Lawn and Landscape Irrigation
Lawn watering is limited to a twice-per-week schedule for potable regardless of the source of water.
- Watering times are midnight to 10 a.m. or 4 p.m. to midnight
- Hand watering or micro-irrigation of landscapes other than actual lawn areas are allowed at any time
Even Address: Thursday and or Sunday
Odd Address: Wednesday and or Saturday
*Common Areas Tuesday and or Friday
*All common areas and properties where no address can be determined