Bethel Missionary Baptist Church – Lake Alfred & Central Florida Health Care
DRIVE THRU COVID-19 VACCINATIONS
UPDATE – Gov. DeSantis: All Floridians 18+ will be eligible to receive vaccine beginning April 5. Persons 40+ eligible beginning March 29th – Eligibility Expansion Video
When Can I Get Vaccinated?
- Vaccination administration for 1st dose is Friday, April 16.
- Vaccination administration for 2nd dose is Friday, May 14.
- Appointments will be assigned in order of registration.
- Staff will contact you in advance to notify you of your appointment date/time/location.
- Long-term care facilities residents & staff
- Persons 40+ eligible March 29; Persons 18+ eligible April 5
- Law Enforcement
- K-12 school employees
- Healthcare staff with direct patient contact
Register Today to Secure Your Vaccine
Additional information can be found on the Florida Department of Health website.
Comments are closed.