How do I apply for an Advisory Board or Committee seat?

Board vacancies can be located by activating the Boards and Committee tab located on the home page of the Web site. All interested residents are encouraged to submit an application to the care of the City Clerk’s Office. APPLICATION for BOARD APPOINTMENT is available online or at the Clerk’s office. Please contact Amee Bailey at (863) 291-5747 or email

Posted in: City Clerk