I’m moving my business into an older building. Is there anything I should be aware of?

First thing, check with the Building and Zoning Department to make sure the type of business you have is allowed in the zoning district where the building is located. If it’s allowed then you would have to contact the City Clerk’s office to inform them you are moving your business to another location. Inspections of the new location will need to be done by the Building Official and Fire Inspector as well.

Posted in: Business Tax Receipts