Where can I dispose of hazardous waste such as old paint or batteries?

No hazardous waste may be collected curbside. A few examples are used motor oil, rechargeable or auto batteries, propane tanks, oil based paint, and pesticides.

Contact the Public Works Department at (863) 291-5275 for disposal of hazardous materials.

Posted in: Hazardous Waste