Office: City Administration
155 E. Pomelo
- Records the minutes and all official actions of the City Commission
- Serves as the municipal Supervisor of Elections, conducting all city elections in accordance with city, county and state law
- Attests to and maintaining custody of all records of the City including Ordinances, Resolutions, Contracts, Deeds, etc.
- Publishes and distributes public notices and legal advertising as required by law
- Establishes and coordinates the City’s records management program in compliance with state law
- Responds to and processes the public records requests
Public Records Custodian
Public records request may be made in person, over the phone, or via email. General public record requests are handled by the City Clerk. Law enforcement public records are handled by the Police Department.
City of Lake Alfred
|Linda Bourgeois, City Clerk||Lieutenant Jennifer Gillett|
|City Administration||Police Department|
|155 E. Pomelo||190 N. Seminole|
|(863) 291-5270||(863) 291-5200|
The City of Lake Alfred is happy to comply with all public records request, please contact the appropriate records custodian for additional information.