I have received a citation for an equipment violation; what do I do after my vehicle has been repaired?

You may go to any police department in Polk County and have a police officer or deputy confirm that the violation has been corrected. There is a $4.00 fee for most departments and then you will need to pay the reduced fine at the Polk County Clerk’s Office.

Posted in: Police Department