Where do I register to vote?

You can pick up a voter registration form at the City Clerk’s Department located in City Administration or by mail from the Supervisor of Elections office by calling (863) 534-5888. If you are registered already but would like to change your current information, notify the Elections office or visit their Web site at www.polkelections.com.

Posted in: City Clerk