Utility Billing is responsible for customer care, billing, arranging service calls, setting up new accounts, closing accounts, and collecting payments.
- New services are processed (turned on) between 8 and 10 am daily, and someone must be at the location to access the building.
- Bills are mailed on the 10th, and due by the 30th.
- To avoid a $10 late fee, please make sure the account is paid by 4:30 pm on the 30th of every month.
- If the past due amount is not paid by the 15th of the following month, a non-payment fee is applied to the account, and services may be disconnected.
Pay My Utility Bill
Visit the City's online payment center. Convenience fees apply.
- To open a new account, you will need:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Proof of Residence
- Closing statement
- Warranty deed
- Lease signed by the property owner
- Deposit - Please call to verify the deposit amount by calling 863-291-5270.